Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new Modern Warfare 2 trailar!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zapy

new Modern Warfare 2 trailar! Empty
PostSubject: new Modern Warfare 2 trailar!   new Modern Warfare 2 trailar! EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxW7OGND7so anyone else excited for this? i cant wait for it.. taking a closer look at it tho 1:47 looks like the last or second last level from medal of hounor airborne, but if you look earlier then that ion the trailer you can see a castle like building in the top right corner, maby thats its?.. and 0:33 looks like the single player mission in cod4 where just before you have to defend the tank on a bog like map, but in day time. lol at 1:01 too, suicide bomber ftw?

sub to the people that posted the video too, its ran by the best cod4 players and they realese shit loads of montages and top plays.
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: new Modern Warfare 2 trailar!   new Modern Warfare 2 trailar! EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:44 am

Looks amazing
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: new Modern Warfare 2 trailar!   new Modern Warfare 2 trailar! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:31 am

OMFG i cant wait for this. even more excited now after seeing that. looks fantastic
Back to top Go down
zapy

PostSubject: Re: new Modern Warfare 2 trailar!   new Modern Warfare 2 trailar! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:30 am

Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: new Modern Warfare 2 trailar!   new Modern Warfare 2 trailar! EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:10 am

I've just booked my holiday, im taking a week off when this comes out. It'll be epic!!
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: new Modern Warfare 2 trailar!   new Modern Warfare 2 trailar! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:58 am

wow that looks amazing i cant wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Modern Warfare 2 trailar!   new Modern Warfare 2 trailar! Empty

Back to top Go down

new Modern Warfare 2 trailar!
Page 1 of 1