Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!

Go down 
+3
Vendetta292
Jerrakos
wattson86
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN! Empty
PostSubject: T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!   T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Sorry boys i fully dropped the ball on this one, thought i'd be well finished at work by 10.30 (8.30 tassie) but wasn;t out of there til a little after 12.30. So with some last minute texting with porky managed to keep this alive

Big thanks to porky for becoming the lead on this clan battle and well done to Jerrakos, vendetta and porky for the win. Good work guys, im told they were fucktards but a win is a win right?

If one of you guys could do a little write up of the matches, its always good to se where we were good and what needs work and i also need it so i can post on the results section on clan central

Again, nice win cheers guys
Back to top Go down
Jerrakos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!   T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:54 pm

HQ – Ambush – Won 250-140(?) Worked really well as a team. We had me n porky at the HQ most of the time while Ven was out destroying.
SnD – Backlot – Lost 4-3.
TD – Crossfire - Won 290-280 lots of camping by both teams i must say.
Domination – pretty much got dominated – 200-130(?) – started well had A+B then lost A and couldn’t retain it.
HQ – 250-100 – pretty much dominated this game. this time we had one capturing and the other two around the HQ.
SnD – Pipeline – Won 4-0 – total domination!

all in all very good performance from us. thankx to Ven for fillin' in and porky for organising everythin after watson couldn't make it
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!   T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 pm

wicked job boys, the reason we lost that 100 point on our last HQ match was Jerra timed out but if it wasn for that we woulda ate em alive on it..

They did play like wankers
Back to top Go down
X-N3VrBaCkD0wN-X

PostSubject: Re: T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!   T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Well Done Cant Wait For Tonight Who's Playing Again??? I Know I AM.
Back to top Go down
Jerrakos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!   T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:14 am

i think im playin aswell
Back to top Go down
Jerrakos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!   T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:00 am

i just checked clan central and it has us down as a loss and TEK as a win on the team tac ladders???
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!   T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 am

Have the Clan Central Team Tac Ladders been corrected yet?
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!   T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 am

congrats guys well done sry could not make it. made us proud well done. ill be there for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!   T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:26 am

Yeah good win guys. Good effort. May need to work on a couple of things though lol. But all in all good stuff. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!   T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN! Empty

Back to top Go down

T/G vs TEk* Result 4-2 WIN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Clan Challenges-
Jump to: