Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Least Favourite Game Type

Go down 
+5
Jerrakos
locky
Dinga
Porky_12
wattson86
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Least Favourite Game type
Sab
Least Favourite Game Type I_vote_lcap22%Least Favourite Game Type I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Domination
Least Favourite Game Type I_vote_lcap0%Least Favourite Game Type I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HQ
 0% [ 0 ]
TDM
Least Favourite Game Type I_vote_lcap22%Least Favourite Game Type I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
HC SND
 0% [ 0 ]
SND
 0% [ 0 ]
HC TDM
Least Favourite Game Type I_vote_lcap44%Least Favourite Game Type I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
HC SND
Least Favourite Game Type I_vote_lcap11%Least Favourite Game Type I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Least Favourite Game Type Empty
PostSubject: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:07 am

Title says it all. What is it and why?

Mine is a toss up between sabotage and team deathmatch, basicaly because thy both induce camping. i think sabotage wins for me as there is an objective and people still blody camp

Played a sab on ambush the other day that everyone camped, it was impossible to move the bomb, eventually we got it to their site but we lost it and they went and hid in that little building up the top of where A would sit in Domination. IN the end the time past it went to extra time, and ended up a draw as nobody moved. Ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:28 am

That is very true. But HC TDM nobody moves at all and they are much harder to find. Man i hate campers. Do some run and gunning.
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:13 am

TD for me to many campers no really objective. TD is really for ppl who first starting out. all that work for really no XP pointless if u ask me
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:37 pm

true, but how many times have you played and won sabptage, and got a grand total of 60 points? Too many for me, although at least its quick
Back to top Go down
locky

locky

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 pm

hello all im a fan of any game were I can run and gun and get KILLS Laughing
I'm not to fused by camper all the perks I us are dead silence and radar
so i hunt for them Twisted Evil
lest fav would have to be s&d all I ever do is watch Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jerrakos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:22 am

defo HC TDM
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:34 am

locky wrote:
hello all im a fan of any game were I can run and gun and get KILLS Laughing
I'm not to fused by camper all the perks I us are dead silence and radar
so i hunt for them Twisted Evil
lest fav would have to be s&d all I ever do is watch Crying or Very sad

The only reason you always sit and watch is because you have to up your game buddy Wink LMAO

That's right I said it Razz

Oh & even with your perks I still hear you swearing at the TV about campers Wink I would too! Very Happy

My least favourite is TDM, I like the XP I get from the other games. Sabotage doesn't even come onto the radar for me - the only reason I ever play that is if I was playing Team Tactical......
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:03 am

haha a bit of insider knowledge! its pretty hard not to get annoyed with campers. Especially in HC as you can't see exactly where they were for retribution killing
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:59 am

BEEEEEECCCCCC,, NATTTTHAAAAANNNN HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLO nice to see you guys on here. nathan u just got servered buddy lmao now we now what really goes on hehe
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:05 am

Don't you worry about that Locky fella - I have him sussed Wink I can actually go and physically cork him if need be. He would do the same in return but gee it would be fun Very Happy

Oh your dead right about the campers~!

IMO HC games kind of encourage camping because of the fact that it doesn't have the Killcam....

In normal games (not HC) if you killed someone, and then stayed there....your either downright stupid, or got some big arse balls! LMAO Very Happy (Can anyone say asking for it?)

I suppose it would not be as bad for me if I was able to snipe/knew all the hidey spots - I honestly don't play enough, and kinda run around like a chook with its head cut off Razz
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:10 am

That's right matey I am here Smile

It's like everyone's Christmas's and Birthday's all come at once Very Happy LMAO

Can't say so much for the other Locky......Razz

Just got to keep him onto it and we will keep this place pumping! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:40 am

shit if you keep this up you'll beat my post count, and i made the site! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:58 am

That's right wattson old buddy old pal you fellas will have to up your game Wink

I'm already well on the way to overtaking Dinga Razz
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:38 am

you've got a few to catch me still. If i reply to all your posts i should stay in the lead
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:19 am

hey hey hey settle down bec you cant do that lmao.
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 am

Dinga - you just watch me Razz I do what I want! hehehe

I'm catching up quick buddy you better hop to it! Wink

LMAO - I'm just kidding fellas Very Happy

Wattson, I think your onto it mate Smile

Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:58 am

cheers bec i'll do just that
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:56 am

I think I may need to catch up with this. But not so chatty bounce scratch
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 am

Oh Porky why you not a chatty man? Sad
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 am

come on porky dont lie to us really i beat u cant shut u up. wattson is this tru or is he really quiet?
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:09 am

Porky! Sad

We love you man Cool
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:29 am

well, i don't minds team death match, because its just simple, kill people lol.
Hate HC S&D, yous know it afro

dunno, just dont enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:13 am

The only reason I don't like TD is because I royally SUCK at it Razz

If I get 11 kills or whatever a game it is BRILLIANT but I am even in kills and deaths Embarassed

You guys aren't gay like I am so it's okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:21 am

i did not know u were GAY BEC. but thats a good start to coming out about it LMAO Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:29 pm

You like that don't you Dinga Razz LMAO Wink

I thought you would have already gathered I am THE perfect woman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least Favourite Game Type   Least Favourite Game Type Empty

Back to top Go down

Least Favourite Game Type
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next