Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinga says hi :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinga
Clan Leader

Dinga says hi :) Empty
PostSubject: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 am

hey guys,

name is matt i am clan leader of these awesome bunch of guys. im 24 almost 4 kids loves basketball, fotball loves music i play drums. i hav many accounts Dinga69, M40 Ownedurass, SnIpEr_KaRnAgE_1, DINGA_OwNeD_YOU. well i will see you biys around T/\G 4 life Smile
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:11 pm

hey mate good to see you are onlie mate. now lets get killling
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:34 am

hell yea mate thats what we do lol.
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 am

I KNOW you have many accounts Dinga - I have almost all of them (bar SnIpEr_KaRnAgE_1) on my list.....kinda have no more room for anyone else now! Wink just kidding! Razz

That's an awful lot of accounts for one fella - but I suppose, you own everyone.....lol Smile

Not long until it's not going to be "almost" four kids - it IS going to be four kids Very Happy

You should post a video of you playing your drums mate!

Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:25 am

lol yea thats what i do hehe. yea its 4 kids m8. sry about all the acc hey Smile yea i will when i get more symbols hehe and work out how to upload vid hav not done anything like that b4
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:55 am

For posting a Video I think if you click on the little film like icon up ^ there in your reply box you should be able to copy and paste a link from your video if you upload it to Photobucket or Youtube or something Very Happy

There is a little photo one up there too for if you want to put up pictures geek

Like this:
Dinga says hi :) N635663524_1145409_6593

Hey.....now the guys can link their videos onto here from Youtube - I have seen them, they are NUTS!
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:26 am

that looks like so much fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:12 am

It SO was - that is down around the corner from Moores Hut - it is the BOMB camping spot, have to take you there if you come visit, just don't ever let anyone convince you to walk to the lake it takes FOREVER! Razz

We drove through that "puddle" then I was like "Hey Nathan let me out and go back I wanna take a photo" - Brilliant Very Happy

Oh - I also have a video of Nathan hitting a tree in our old car when we were out once - funny as hell, I should find that and post it up, didn't hurt the car at all, that thing was built like a brick shit house for a small 4x4 and went awesome as!
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:44 am

Locky202 wrote:

it is the BOMB camping spot

i hate campers! haha just kidding Very Happy Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 am

LMAO! Razz wattson you bloody shit your twisting my words! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:55 am

lol wattson. yea u will have to find it and post it up hear.
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:57 am

hey dinga didn't you sepnd 4 days camping yourself?
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:58 am

yea man sure did it was awesome beautiful spot of tasmania. east coast at billalong bay.
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:04 am

Yeah I am so jealous of where you went its pristine!
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:30 am

its a very big touriest attraction here in tas. it was where 13 year old girl got attacked by shark this year and this melbourne man punched the shark in the face and saved her. that guys got a big set of balls if u ask me haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinga says hi :)   Dinga says hi :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinga says hi :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: New Members-
Jump to: