Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quandons

OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) Empty
PostSubject: OTR V T/G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:02 pm

Hey guys, With how fucked the ladder is for this season of COD we had nobody else to challenge but you guys.

I don't know if you guys have seen it posted on Sixaxis or not but here is the link.

OTR V T/\G
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:18 am

cheers Q this should be fun i hope my net holds up
Back to top Go down
Quandons

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:38 pm

It was an epic battle, Shame about your net not holding up. I'm sure we will sit down and have a chat soon.

If you use msn at all dinga feel free to add me: dradski@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Disappointing on both parts.
On a positive T/\G got a laugh out of it.
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:03 am

Yeah a huge laugh. Got trouble from wife for laughing too loud Laughing We did not play very well at all.
Back to top Go down
Quandons

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:28 am

hey guys, Judging by the response I got from 1 T/\G member last night I am guessing you guys weren't too happy with the game. If there is something that needs to be resolved could you please either contact me via MSN or PM on this website so we can try and work out the issue. We have a had a good friendship since Season 2 and the last thing I want to see is anything happen to that friendship so if there is a way to keep everything on track between the 2 clans can you please let me know. My MSN (Windows Live Messenger) email is listed above so if you add me please include your user name so I know who it is.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:09 am

That one member was me, and they were MY views only.
I dont know where the clan stands on this but i think they know where i stand.
I probably shouldn't have went as far as i did, but hectic joker took it a step further by rubbing it in after i was clearly very pissed off.
Read in the new members where i introduced myself, read the thread not just my post, particularly the first 2 or 3 replies.
https://anzactag.forumotion.net/new-members-f3/howdy-doody-t6.htm

Thats my say, im disappointed in OTR for their tactics, and us for not being able to adapt.
Back to top Go down
Quandons

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:35 am

As i mentioned to you last night Vandetta I have no problem with you and you just expressed how you felt after the game and I defended OTR. Some of the boys over at OTR are rather upset about the whole issue just because we have had our arse kicked by you guys plenty of times and taken it on the chin but when we win there seems to be some drama.

One thing I was very dissappointed to see last night was the choice of TDM on Vacant, Honestly I don't blame you guys for taking it because it was needed and I had already told the members at OTR that this map would not picked by us out of respect for you guys. The thing was I honestly think you guys would have been better with Sabo on Overgrown because I don't think OTR have beat you once on that setup.

I wish I could honestly turn around and say I enjoyed the games last night but with the drama that has followed it the win seems rather hollow. I would have rather lost the battle then have any issues between our clans.

[Quick Edit] I think we all hate losing bro.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:41 am

Our choice in TDM Vacant reflects our feelings on the previous games perfectly,
HQ crash, i believe without training with us, you guy's would not have had a chance. This is OUR map and gametype.
To us you used our own tactics and style of game against us.
HQ countdown, in the lobby someone was saying go to that spot we practiced at training, that turned out to be the exact spot i used last time i trained, now dont get me wrong, you want to use my tactics, style of play, and my spots then go for it ,when it comes to me i could care less.

But like i said we felt you used our own HQ tactics against us and obviously got pissed off, and you mention respect.
You felt we disrespected you's by the whole TDM vacant thing? We felt you yous disrespected us with the whole HQ crash thing.
And yes WE felt yous camped at B, now i know im not the only one who felt this way, but im not mentioning them out out of respect for them.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:01 am

And with all this respect thing being thrown around,
http://sixaxisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1215
GG T/\G,
out of respect we werent going to choose tdm vacant becuase its a dirty tactic then you guys come out and use our tactics you camp the whole game and then call us campers??? hmmmmmmmm my respect for "some" of you has dropped, in fact its disappeared completely. - ACEu2dAgRoUnD

Yeah good game. Most were pretty rusty with not playing much. Guys were raging about the whole campfest on the dom vacant (ie killing the same guy in the same spot 5 times) so thought we would just give ya a taste of it hopefully it doesnt wreck anything however a few of the guys are not happy and dont enjoy playing those kinds of games. See what happens I suppose. - Porky

You guys arent the only ones who have lost respect for the opposition due to that battle,.
Personally, i don't think there is any friendship between our clans anymore, and like ive said, i dont want anything to do with you's until next time we play in a tournament game.
Dont expect to see me on a Thursday night anymore.

That's only me, the rest of the boys can do what they like.
Back to top Go down
Quandons

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:33 am

I did have a whole post explaining our tactics and such but just saw what you posted before I posted mine.

Well you would have noticed in that same thread the admins at OTR told the other boys to lay off because we have/had a friendship with T/\G. Now I find the whole campfest thing funny because you can't win a HQ game camping and that was 2 of the 4 modes. The 3rd mode being TDM - Vacant was already known to be a campfest when it was mentioned and as for the Domination we just held the flags which is the objective of that game.

If you guys are really this upset about this game then I guess this is where we pass ways on a clan level but I still have respect for some of your members which I won't turn my back on over 1 game.

One thing I will take out of what I was going to post explaining most of our tactics for the games we played was we had no real tactic down for the HQ games. We pretty much tried to get the HQ's and hold them.

I wish I was able to fix this situation but it seems like I am getting nowhere and I am not normally one to give up but if you guys don't want OTR around here anymore then I guess this is goodbye.

Hopefully I will see some of you guys in game sometime for some talking and fun.

Cheers
.:Q:.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:15 am

If you read my post properly, its stresses my view, not the clans, so don't take it out on them.
No, you wont get anywhere with ME, but that's me as a person, not a clan.
Back to top Go down
Quandons

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:02 am

Vendetta292 wrote:
We felt you yous disrespected us with the whole HQ crash thing.
And yes WE felt yous camped at B, now i know im not the only one who felt this way, but im not mentioning them out out of respect for them.

With an Admin status here Vandetta and what you mentioned there you are speaking on behalf of other members of T/\G and not just yourself. I think it might be a good idea for maybe a break for a few weeks and see where we are at with each other once some time has passed.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:22 pm

What happenns between T/\G and OTR, is no more to do with me.
I told you what i thought, as a person.

Porky or one of the other members can fill you on with whats going on, im out.
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:42 am

wow guys seems like things got a little out of hand here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)   OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

OTR V T/\G (COD4 Season 3)
Page 1 of 1