Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Objective gaming

Go down 
+3
Dinga
Vendetta292
wattson86
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:37 am

Theres been a bit of talk as of late about people in objective games not going for the objective and asking whether or not it is in good spirit to do so.

For the most part, tag are all about objectives, basically we hate losing. However we are shocking at HQ, i'm part of this group. As soon as we get to around 200 points, we stop capping and let the slaughter begin. If we are planning on getting out there and putting our good name across, I ask you this...

Is this something that we should continue to do?
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:58 am

wattson86 wrote:
Theres been a bit of talk as of late about people in objective games not going for the objective and asking whether or not it is in good spirit to do so.

For the most part, tag are all about objectives, basically we hate losing. However we are shocking at HQ, i'm part of this group. As soon as we get to around 200 points, we stop capping and let the slaughter begin. If we are planning on getting out there and putting our good name across, I ask you this...

Is this something that we should continue to do?

Not in Clan battles but public gaming why not?
they cant pack the heat then leave ? cherry
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:04 am

finally a response! Was looking to ellicit some debate about the topic. I personally am a big fan of it i love those extra kills on the games
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:29 am

i agree wit you both. in clan battles NO we should not do this. but in normal HQ hell yes this is so much fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:56 pm

It is fun and the game would go so quickly and be boring if we did not.
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:09 am

yeah it would, sucks when someone not paying attention capping the hq is annoying
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:52 am

Yeah gotta make the time run out. Need value for the gaming.
Back to top Go down
sUrFeR869

sUrFeR869

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:52 am

winning is fun, but destroying people is better flower
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:18 pm

i second that surfer LOL
Back to top Go down
Locky202

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:11 am

I smell what your steppin in Smile

In clan battles - I honestly have no opinion on this as I am not involved in that Wink I do not exude the awesomeness that you fellas do Razz

I particularly enjoy HC HQ and if the other team doesn't put up enough of a fight in the game then why not get those few extra kills....make the time worth it..........essentially you HAVE gone for the objective throughout the beginning of the game...and then who is to say that you are not going for the objective by killing the other guys that are going for the same thing??

Get what I am saying?

Although people who are losing tend to get uptight it's human nature and we can't help that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:17 am

such a wise women bec lol. hell yea could not imagine if it was to happen to me i would just leave the game instead of trying to capture
Back to top Go down
Locky202

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:35 am

Ah but Dinga - you see it wouldn't ever happen to you because you are a COD GOD.....or something like that Razz

I have had it happen to me - pretty sure when I was playing on the other side to you guys Wink I just went and tried to kill you all instead hahahahahaha Razz

I said TRIED doesn't mean I succeeded Wink LMAO
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:56 am

oh im glad that u think that im a god. but i dont think im a god but i just like to play and that i hav played these sort of games from a little dinga age. i do my best Smile
Back to top Go down
Locky202

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:20 am

Maybe you should give yourself a little more credit Smile

But then again...everyone is awesome compared to me Razz LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:44 am

I wouldnt give dinga any credit. He is terrible Razz jokes mate would waste me.
Back to top Go down
Locky202

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:43 am

You fellas are too funny Razz
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:36 am

Porky_12 wrote:
I wouldnt give dinga any credit. He is terrible Razz jokes mate would waste me.

well you are the number 1 smg champ on shipment, so maybe he wouldn't.

Although going by that, im the second best no-scoper? HAHA Smile
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 am

i think we hav some really good talent in out clan its really hard to say who is number 1. as we hav our good and bad days. hey porky i would not give me any credit eaither hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Locky202

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:25 am

Credit where credits due Wink

You all ROCK!

Speaking of Rock....where is Bender?
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Dinga wrote:
i think we hav some really good talent in out clan its really hard to say who is number 1. as we hav our good and bad days. hey porky i would not give me any credit eaither hehe Smile

I try not to lol!
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:01 am

where is bender? BENDER!!!

...nothing
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:55 am

Im so lonley without him Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Locky202

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:45 am

Sad When is Bender going to join us?

We can't have Bendinga without Bender Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:49 am

lmao yea he a lazy prick i will hav to get bk onto him and tell him to sign up that little bitch
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:00 am

I'll bite him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Objective gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

Objective gaming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Call of Duty 4-
Jump to: