Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skillz/Clans...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:32 am

oi um every1 like yer um lo lsince i havnt been playin cod4 much im usually Mp5 only type fella but atm ay idk ive always wanted to be a sniper/quik scoper now that ive watched cj's sexi vid lol, ive been practicing and yer well im aget good at no-scopin n shit now agen use to be rlly gd ay dunno wat happened and uhh yer WCu* is bak( my best buds in that clan) bmxbloke who hasnt been on in 25 days is now back and brough WCu* bak its a noscoping clan so yer idk wat to decide... this isnt a goodbye note its just that im lettin ya kno wats happenin atm kk. you guyz r rlly mad but ay keep up the gd work yaz been doin. kick ass. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:42 am

man that post is hard to read

are you breaking up with me stormy?
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:45 am

i really dont understand wit these young kids do they know what the word loyality means??? oh well at the end of the day i know who will still be here so
Back to top Go down
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:12 am

nah um not breakin up with ya man lol oi and wtf is vendetta? he said he was gunna kick me off the website for wearing other peoples clan tags i was just muckin around i rep T/\G all the time
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 am

mate, if you have taken notice i have taken you off the clan member list.
I cleared it with Kage. .

Dinga, im open to thoughts but this is the first time ive seen this guy play and it just so happened to be with another clans tags on. .

Not giving himself a good start within the clan if you ask me. .

Let me know what you think guys
Back to top Go down
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 am

yer thats rite, thats the 1st tyme u played with me before that i was reppin T/\G all the time wats wrong with you ay WCu* is my old old old clan, my good friend bmxbloke is back i was just gamin its a no-scope clan dont take things so serious... I'm waiting for this dam B team. ive signed uip posts stuff even new topics doin as im supose 2 and i still hvnt ended up in a clan war... thats y im here rite? Let's get it started then.
Back to top Go down
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:18 am

actually nvm nvm im really sorry vendetta my apoligies. ill be patient ive just been really pissed of for the last few days to do with life n stuff... getin in shit from the teachers all the tyme getin banned from different areas in the school u know... now were left with nuthin. sorry for havin WCu* in my clan i wont do it agemn
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:07 am

vendetta well i actually thought that storm u would follow tiger. but if u are keen the i think u can stay. but we dont like seeing our members wit other clan tags thats all. as for B team when schmogga gets bk i think he is going to set it up. atm i am really concentrating in our A team to get us bk on track 4 session 3. i am not going to take part in B team. i really know that schmogga wants to be apart of clan battles but we are full up in A team. im not taking any1 from A team to be aprt of B team. so be patient u will get ur shot.
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:02 am

yeah to be fair, thought that when tiger left you would leave too. but if you are still oyal to us, then w will still be loyal to you
Back to top Go down
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:24 am

me n tiger were i SYCO once when he left i left but this time its different.. u guyz are actually maad as people and actually respect me.
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:55 am

thats good to hear champ. what makes this a good clan u can ask every member of T/\G is that we pride ourselfs on respect for others exspecially when we are vs other clans we dont start bullshit. unless there is a perfectly good reason. if u were to ask the members of T/\G how long they hav been wit the clan 99% of them will say 1 to 2 years or from the very launch of T/\G. all of our guys are loyal. love to play 4 fun but also take it seriously. most of our guys in the clan are over 20. so u hav to understand when we give ppl like urself a shot and tiget etc an shit happens like it did kinds pisses us off. u can understand as to why we thought u were gone as well. while we are on the subject og SYCO we beat them in clan battle last night 3-0 nice work boys it was a great effort from all
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:30 am

well done guys. .
excellent performance.

Storm, i am 16, im just about the only person in the clan under 20.
Ive been with T/\G for about a year now, would have been longer but the first time i heard of the clan was the night i joined.

That's only me, as an example for Dinga
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:50 pm

As another example I've been with T/\G since the beginnings, we were formed from CBFH, but that fell apart basically because of one person starting shit. Don't gt me wrong it wasn't just him but we went from bing respected to hated basically over night. We found that the shit stirrers were all around 15/16 yo's so it sort of started from there with our reluctance for younger members. But I like ya, good player too
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:18 am

Well done on the win guys. Yeah I was here when it was CBFH when I owned Dinga (M40 at the time [so many accounts]) lol and he fell in love with me cheers Enjoyed it ever since and brought Mr Watson in the fold instantly (top bloke). Things got ugly with some players and we sort of had to reset. There is a core of about 8-10 players that have been here from the start and all seem to be relatively old with kids or wives Smile so we can be hesitant of the younger players. All and all good times as long as people are calm and loyal.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:36 am

yeah mate, it takes a while to show that your not just gunna stir shit n mess people around( especially as were younger than the rest ), but well worth it in the end jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:04 am

lmao porky so tru. im only human hehe. see storm these guys are prime example of loyal and respected ppl in our clan. to be honest i would not hav it any other way. top bunch of guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skillz/Clans... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skillz/Clans...   Skillz/Clans... Empty

Back to top Go down

Skillz/Clans...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Call of Duty 4-
Jump to: