Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys thanks for tonight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
immortal24

Hey guys thanks for tonight Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys thanks for tonight   Hey guys thanks for tonight EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Hey guys

First of all i wanna say g'day Very Happy Yes another one of those bastards from OTR on our boards again Rolling Eyes haha

Just wanna say a big thanks! to all involved tonight in giving both teams a lot of practice. The guys at OTR really appreciate it.

I'm outta here. Sleep

Cheers

Best of luck tomorrowy
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys thanks for tonight   Hey guys thanks for tonight EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:20 am

welcome to the website mate Cool
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys thanks for tonight   Hey guys thanks for tonight EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:10 am

welcome to the forum bub make urself at home. U guys are welcome i personally think this bond that we hav between the 2 clans hav really helped us in our battles. as practice matches between us both hav been really close. we are both really strong teams. i think other clans really gotta watch em selfs we comin for em lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys thanks for tonight   Hey guys thanks for tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys thanks for tonight
Page 1 of 1