Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN Empty
PostSubject: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Nice work boys! We played as a clan and it showed. Good stuff
Back to top Go down
X-N3VrBaCkD0wN-X

PostSubject: Re: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:03 pm

woot woot, who was playing
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:50 am

Yeah it was good fun. Played as a team and came out on top. All games were quite intense but came through with a good victory.
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:42 am

Firstly i would like to say that this was one intense battle, and that OTR are a great bunch of blokes

Righto, onto it.

OTR pick Dom on vacant

This was a really close game, tag got off to a shocker, foregoing A in the efforts to get B. We were mowed down and the score was 10-0 before we even got A. Flags changed hands al over the show, at certain points in the match both teams had control over all 3 flags.
In the end OTR were able to hold us off long enough to claim a well deserved victory.

End score 174-200
OTR 1-0 TAG

TAG pick HQ on crash

Problems right off the bat, as it turns out this was going to be OTR's second pick. This game started at a crazy pace, OTR claiming the first 3 HQ's to climb to a 75-0 lead. Then TAG were able to claw back with a few quick HQ's clawing the score to about even. OTR then take the lead back to 120-80.
TAG then got a bit lucky and managed to hold the next 2 HQ's for a while while the other team struggled back from spawning across the map. After a bit of two and froing TAG were able to hold on to a 60 point lead for the last 2 minutes holding OTR off capping the last HQ

TAG win 1-1

OTR pick TDM BOG

Good choice and a hard fought game. TAG had problems with one guy dropping out and played with 5 for a little bit. In the end this game wsa ultimately decided by a few airstrikes landing on the right places and people. Final score 750-640ish (i think, i didn't play this game)

TAG win 2-1

TAG pick SnD Ambush

After an intial mess up with alternating rounds and a misunderstanding as to standing results, TAG eventually get 3-0 up and then OTR rally and come back 3-2. TAG takes the last hard fought battle and wins 4-2

TAG win 3-1

OVerall victory to TAG 3-1. Nice game OTR, well played guys
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:17 am

just want to say guys was very impressed by the waywe played. there were a lot of talent on the OTR team so for us to get this victory is fantastic. i really think we should take 8 of us into a clan battle this worked very well. once again great work T/\G
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:51 am

It also means I dont have to play SnD if we have 8 people lol it is helpful.
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:25 am

lmao porky u can do it m8
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:31 am

haha porky u crazy sob, stop sulking and get out there and search and destroy more
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:42 am

Yeah Im not bad at normal SnD on certain maps. Terrible at hardcore but I think ill stop playing hardcore. Makes things alot harder when ya play normal.
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:58 pm

yeah hardcore is ruining us as a battling clan a wee bit. soo much harder to kill people now
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:30 am

Yeah I generally avoid hardcore now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN   TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN Empty

Back to top Go down

TAG V OTR 6 man 3-1 WIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Clan Challenges-
Jump to: