Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what do you play?

Go down 
+4
H3KTIK_JOK3R
Dinga
zapy
wattson86
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:10 pm

whats your favoured game type? There's a few of us playing strictly hc, and i think it's affecting us in clan battles as we simply don't fire enough bullets t people
Back to top Go down
zapy

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:52 am

wattson86 wrote:
whats your favoured game type? There's a few of us playing strictly hc, and i think it's affecting us in clan battles as we simply don't fire enough bullets t people
i always stop shooting after 4 hits... but it takes more then that to kill them through walls Sad i only play hc snd, dom and hq, i only do hc hq when im in a party with u guys
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:41 am

yea i agree wit ya there mate. some of us having a bit of trouble going from hardcore to normal
Back to top Go down
H3KTIK_JOK3R

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:27 am

DOM, HQ, SnD... pretty much in that order lol.

DOM FTW !
Back to top Go down
Locky202

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:49 am

I play them all Smile I prefer a game with an objective, least favourite probably TD but I get over that quickly Very Happy Not phased on HC or normal either, whatever's going is fine with me Wink
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:50 am

believe it or not i actually LOVE dom. .

and HQ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Locky202

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 pm

Could it have something to do with kills seemingly being easier to get...with people constantly running to the objective and then you just pick them off one by one??
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:21 am

quite likely.

im a big fan of dom, i would go crazy for hc dom. that would be amazing, although camping would become epic
Back to top Go down
Locky202

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Ohhhhhh yeah that's the sweet spot HC DOM would be just.....orgasmic!
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:18 am

Locky202 wrote:
Could it have something to do with kills seemingly being easier to get...with people constantly running to the objective and then you just pick them off one by one??

That could possibly be it,
Know me to well.
Back to top Go down
Locky202

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:06 pm

That's right baby Wink I'm onto you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:30 am

awh lol
Back to top Go down
Locky202

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:07 am

Don't stop though - I like it Twisted Evil Razz
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:14 am

SHOW NO MERCY! Razz
Back to top Go down
Armed_Tiger

Armed_Tiger

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:36 am

HQ and dom bye far

or and love ay little bit of TTac with mates Very Happy

T/\G rep cheers
Back to top Go down
Blake

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:36 am

search and destroy
Back to top Go down
Armed_Tiger

Armed_Tiger

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:24 am

wtf dude lol
Back to top Go down
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 am

Dom,hq,tdm, G-War and S&D my favourite.
Back to top Go down
Armed_Tiger

Armed_Tiger

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 am

g war whys that we never play dude
Back to top Go down
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:42 am

I always did with my friends not the T/\G members. my friends about 8 or 9 of us wuld play g-war. u always leave and time out thats y i dnt play it as much and becuz im with the clan and other friends of mine are too picky and too slack to play g-war. all they want is S&D for good points. you know what. THEY SHOULD HURRY UP AND RANK TO WHAT THEY WANT IT TO BE!. im tryin hard to get my ratio up, u kno that.
Back to top Go down
Armed_Tiger

Armed_Tiger

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:10 am

ookk sweet casue i hate Gwar that way to many people there to kill and die
Back to top Go down
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:12 am

Ya must be pretty shit then (even tho your not tiger) but dude i get usually 20 or more kills thn deths like one time i got 54-11. tht was pwnage and like 31-9 n sht.
Back to top Go down
Armed_Tiger

Armed_Tiger

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: jmacca1896   what do you play? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:15 am

hey fellas anthor guy has asked me how to trial T/\G

not no much about him but his alot

his k/d is 1.70 i think i dk if it was bigger or smaller

and ill get him to come tonight ok
Back to top Go down
Armed_Tiger

Armed_Tiger

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:18 am

omg omg wrong topic

sorry fellass didnt know my bad affraid
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 pm

i have made a new thread for ppl that want to trail just post there names here so that we can see who they are cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what do you play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you play?   what do you play? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do you play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Call of Duty 4-
Jump to: