Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show? Empty
PostSubject: T/G v Lki. T/G no show?   T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:40 pm

vendetta and jerrakos where were ya?
I left pretty simple instructions, get in contact with a guy called totalanarchy. He is the leader of Lki.

Neverbackdown was online and ready. We don't have a huge team base on clan central and i had thought i had left it in capable hands. Before i can confirm what happened on clan central i just wanna find out what happened here
Back to top Go down
Jerrakos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show?   T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:27 am

sorry fellas. was online and ready around 7.30 but we had some unexpected visitors. again sorry everyone.
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show?   T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:04 am

That sucks
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show?   T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:19 am

net was down, hence not letting anyone know on here.

Nothing i could do, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show?   T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 am

ok sweet, any other weekend we would have been sweet. Crazy that so many were away at the same time
Back to top Go down
X-N3VrBaCkD0wN-X

PostSubject: Re: T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show?   T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Is It Being Be Organised Again???
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show?   T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:03 am

Yeah man at some point, still trying to sort our win which was counted as a loss
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show?   T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 am

We should start climbing the six man ranks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show?   T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 am

yeah yeah getting there

Had to get the hang of things first. We need to keep in mind that being so low on the table we might end up having to put up with our challenges getting declined and/or no shows for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show?   T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show? Empty

Back to top Go down

T/\G v Lki. T/\G no show?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Clan Challenges-
Jump to: