Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AFL rules breakdown

Go down 
+2
Porky_12
wattson86
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

AFL rules breakdown Empty
PostSubject: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:20 pm

alright so i've been watching a bit of afl on the tellie box

can someone please give me a rundown of the rules. Its quite a cool game but without some understanding of it i'm not really following it. I know the basics about scorig but other than that i'm stumped
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:20 am

Yeah it is fun to play at rugby training lol but dont understand it that much. Just some basics.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:54 am

well, tackled while holding the ball is a free kick, because you had an opportunity to get rid of it but you didnt.
Tackled without the ball is a free kick, because tats wrestling not afl.

I dunno i cant be bothered sorry guys lol, google it?
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:13 am

how many steps are you allowed to have before you need to bounce/pass the ball? I see guys taking upwards of 15 steps. (granted some are mini i'm about to take a kick steps, but steps all the same)
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 am

15metres.
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:30 pm

that makes sense, cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Schmogga

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:33 am

well i play aussie rules everything weekend, for the central yorke peninsula cougars, and if we win tomorrow we get a free keg from the footy club so wish us luck ay hahahha
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:37 am

very nice m8 now thats what im talking about.
Back to top Go down
Armed_Tiger

Armed_Tiger

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:39 am

footy all the way Shocked
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:57 am

goodluck mate
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:19 am

Played a couple of weeks ago for ulverstone against east devonport,
some little guy waas giving me shit so i gave him a few jumper punches and what not so he got the idea to piss off, anyway giving him a bit of a shove when from somewhere in the car park i hear a car horn then some old bag with her head out of the window yelling at me, "YOU STOP THAT OR I'LL STAB YOU WITH A SHARP STICK!" hahahahaha

Possibly one of the funniest things ive heard on a footy field
Back to top Go down
Schmogga

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:57 am

well cheers boys, we came through with a win and im on my way to drink 2 FREE KEGS!! thats right FUCK YEAH!! haha, i will see you boys on sunday for a hungova session no doubt
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:39 pm

nice work mate. kick the winning goal? that would be pic. T/\G in real life still kick arse, or in armed tigers case, punch face Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Armed_Tiger

Armed_Tiger

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:38 pm

fuck sydney doing shit this year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFL rules breakdown   AFL rules breakdown Empty

Back to top Go down

AFL rules breakdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Real Life-
Jump to: