Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

juggernaut sux ass

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
locky

locky

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:34 pm

found this thought it was cool and wanted to share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q261KTSB-Rc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:37 am

I would not be happy.
Back to top Go down
Locky202

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:12 am

I'm picking up what your putting down.

& might I add a big pfffft I WISH I could even be that good, maybe I should pay someone for lessons.....Wink

Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:33 am

ya otta hate that, i tell ya what also sucks, i would have had a no scope triple, but get this, they all had last stand on and all 3 kills were stolen quick smart
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:36 am

man i would be pissed. i hate cunts that use jugger. most annoying thing i hope they take this perk out of MW2
Back to top Go down
Locky202

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:55 am

Dinga wrote:
man i would be pissed. i hate cunts that use jugger. most annoying thing i hope they take this perk out of MW2

Damn straight Exclamation
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:52 am

those people don't really bother me as i don't snipe enough and for normal shooting it doesn't matter as they have to sacrifice stopping power so in the end it takes the same number of bullets for me with stopping power that it takes for him without stopping power.
Back to top Go down
ELITE_M4

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:00 am

Problem is, i always see people with RPD - Grip, Juggernaut and Last Stand. Unload a whole clip on the cunts, and then some other fagget shoots you. Better not be in MW2.
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:48 am

It does suck when sniping but otherwise is doesnt worry me. Last stand doesnt worry me that much I generally walk away if there is an objective cos it wastes their own time.
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:51 am

haha yeah, like hq, suddenly they are down to 5 guys until the dude on last stand wastes 30 secs trying to kills gus nowhere near him/her
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:57 am

HAHA Muptards
Back to top Go down
Locky202

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:00 am

LOL! Muptards Razz

I hope it's not in MW2 for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

juggernaut sux ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: juggernaut sux ass   juggernaut sux ass Empty

Back to top Go down

juggernaut sux ass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Videos-
Jump to: