Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stop talking shit about others in lobbies

Go down 
+2
Porky_12
wattson86
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Stop talking shit about others in lobbies Empty
PostSubject: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:44 am

i was wandering through the clan cntral website and came across this...

"You have some of the most disrespectful players in the game representing your tag.

I vsed them in HCHQ, Trav dominated as per usual and these guys started mouthing off calling him a camper even though he ran around more than any of the T/\G members did. Then the next game the entire team (except for me :b) dominated these guys and they had a massive whinge and closed the lobby. Telling some random people on our team to take their 'boyfriends cock out of their mouth' and all this other shit.

^ This was last night, so unless you've not yet cleared out the trash, I would say that you missed a few members on the sweep out."

This was posted last night (31st march) and was in reference to the shit we were giving them in the lobby. This i hate to say this but this was mostly one person. True to say there were some camping arseholes but it did get a bit far. Its fair to say that this was a once off in what is normally a calm nd collected person. However this is clearly not good and it doesn't give us much of an image that we are wanting to portray.

I think that I won't name the person but if as a rule we can avoid talking too much smack we will do alright
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 am

Yeah it does ruin things. They may be camping wankers but there aint much we can do about it I suppose just find a way to counter it and let the guns do the talking.
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:17 am

WOW its funny that these guys can write stuff up like this but there is always to sides to a story. but anyways yea we should start watching our mouths now. even more so we now are signed up to clan central
Back to top Go down
sUrFeR869

sUrFeR869

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:35 pm

just hide in a corner haha
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 am

Dinga wrote:
WOW its funny that these guys can write stuff up like this but there is always to sides to a story. but anyways yea we should start watching our mouths now. even more so we now are signed up to clan central

too true, but its still bad for the clan for people to read about us in that light
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:19 am

oh for sure man i really think we need to watch what we say. i know i am a bad one 4 that sometimes. but we are a noticed clan now so lets think b4 we say anything pretty simple think to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:16 am

True story Question Wow...Shocked

I suppose I don't really play that often to be up to speed on all the happenings hehehe

I understand what you guys are saying I will make sure I watch my p's and q's to keep up the rep of the clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:13 am

yea bec your the instergatior hehe
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:30 am

I know right? I'm so bad Razz

I promise I wont do it again Embarassed
Back to top Go down
locky

locky

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:30 am

Very Happy yer she did it the bitch all ways starting shit tongue
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:59 am

yea bec other wise nathan is gunna give u a smacked bottom. LMAO nathan thats funny as hell Smile
Back to top Go down
locky

locky

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:24 am

nar cant do that dinga she would like it to much Wink
have to think of something else Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 am

Nathan: you wanna fight about it? You, me, right now LETS GO! Twisted Evil

Dinga: Thanks for your support on the smacked bottom idea Wink LMAO! Razz

Nathan: Is your brain hurting?
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:38 am

my brain hurts now scratch
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:03 am

LMAO Razz

Sorry you had to be subjected to that wattson Very Happy

Dinga is on my side with something....Smile

Nathan trying to think of something other than smacking my bottom is making his brain hurt because:

Thinking = Brain Hurting

hehehehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 am

haha ok... i think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:21 am

dam now i think im confused hehe. hey u need to settle down on ur post bec u cant pass me hehe. nathan help me out here Smile
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:23 am

What do you want him to do? Tie me up and lock me in the closet? Twisted Evil

He would have a fight on his hands I tell you what! Razz

..............................and who would cook his eggs? Sad
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:59 am

I'll cook him some eggs, to the closet for you
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:57 am

While your in the kitchen..........? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:47 am

Ahh...but wattson - what would you do to make it special for him? hmmmm? Razz

I am sure that he would opt for me to be tied up in the closet any day though & just eat junk food Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:32 am

I am a chef so no problems there, but long way to go to poach/scramble/fry a couple of eggs just to spite you a little Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:46 am

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love eggs Smile
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:02 am

With bacon of course. Breakfast at your place then watson? Cool
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:13 am

No wattson. I mean special would you cook them nude for him?

No.

I didn't think so.

I win Smile

Very Happy

LMFAO!

If you guys want come over our house on Saturday, I will be cooking Bacon and Eggs for breakfast
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop talking shit about others in lobbies   Stop talking shit about others in lobbies Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop talking shit about others in lobbies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next