Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kia Ora Guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Porky_12

Porky_12

Kia Ora Guys Empty
PostSubject: Kia Ora Guys   Kia Ora Guys EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:18 pm

My names Mark, 23 from New Zealand. Play stupid amounts of sport and very competitive Twisted Evil and dont enjoy losing Mad Also may have a rage issue or two haha. Have another account which is tweedledumb as well which I use most of the time these days. Look forward to killing some peeps with you guys What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

Kia Ora Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kia Ora Guys   Kia Ora Guys EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:21 am

howdy mark nice to see you on here hell. yea thats what we do best.
Back to top Go down
Locky202

Kia Ora Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kia Ora Guys   Kia Ora Guys EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:31 am

Hi Mark Very Happy I am Bec - or Locky202 is my PSNID.

Where abouts in New Zealand do you hail from?

I lived in Waiuku for a couple of years when I was younger, used to love going to the black sand beach & riding bikes & also Rotorua, used to practice for hours with my pois just trying to get to the stage where I could do it with one hand hehehe

What sort of sport do you play? I'm really into Indoor Beach Volleyball myself, your probably a bit more hardcore than me hehe Razz

I'm with you on the rage issue - I have a lot of that myself, which most of the time isn't cool for a chick - it gets a lot to get me going but once I am look out! Twisted Evil hehehehehe

See you online soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

Kia Ora Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kia Ora Guys   Kia Ora Guys EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:53 am

Hey Bec. I hail from the big smoke of Palmerston North lol. Im a rugby head (Typical kiwi) and love tennis. Enjoy most sports really. Yeah I can be calm sometimes but patients is a virtue I dont seem to have lol!
Back to top Go down
Locky202

Kia Ora Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kia Ora Guys   Kia Ora Guys EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:42 am

Never would of guessed you would of been a rugby fan Wink

Patience takes practice Razz

I have a severe lack of it after Volleyball because I work my butt off and then my "team" isn't there to back me up because they are "n00bs" Twisted Evil

Nathan tells me off because I come home and I am like "FFS Man"

Last night I managed to be on the receiving end of one of my hits......let me tell you it bloody HURT! Hit me square in the nose after I hit it into the side net hoping that someone else would be backing me up....at least I know I can take a beating, nose didn't even bleed or anything!! LMAO Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kia Ora Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kia Ora Guys   Kia Ora Guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Kia Ora Guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: New Members-
Jump to: