Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Objective gaming

Go down 
+3
Dinga
Vendetta292
wattson86
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Locky202

Objective gaming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:07 am

I'll bite him too! Twisted Evil

He's going to pay for not joining yet! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:33 am

lol, well i play HQ with an objective, which alot of people dont approve of ( KAGE )
Id rather run around in close to the HQ and kill anyone trying to get inside, i let others people cap while i keep as much of the opposition, out of nade range for as long as i can.

Suppose its shit to be playing against someone doing that but it gets the job done
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:10 am

We know what your like Vendetta Wink
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:26 am

well i got onto bender last night funny he signed up hehe. about fucking time bender lmfao. ur lucky bender porky was going to take u out.
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:04 am

he still might you know!
Back to top Go down
Locky202

PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Yeah I reckon he still deserves to take one for taking so damn long to sign up

......I thought it was chicks that were supposed to take the longest Question

Cool
Back to top Go down
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:46 am

Alot of people i know (including myself) do the same thing so we can get more kills. these days i rather just keep the pressure on them and hurry up and win already. if you guys keep NOT capturing in real games. it might be a slight problem in clan wars. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Objective gaming   Objective gaming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Objective gaming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Call of Duty 4-
Jump to: