Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wesbite builder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

Wesbite builder Empty
PostSubject: Wesbite builder   Wesbite builder EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:52 am

Hey, can you guyz tell me what website you used to make this 1? and is it free to make 1 or do u have to pay a certain amount each month. i am currently using webs.com. but like its weird when it comes to "signing up" your username is also your url. weird... so can you guyz help me out.
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Wesbite builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesbite builder   Wesbite builder EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:56 am

hey mate, used forumotion.com. Its free and pretty easy to set up, but there are a fw strange things coming through, like i can't figure out the sigs for this
Back to top Go down
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

Wesbite builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesbite builder   Wesbite builder EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:06 am

thank you bro. cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

Wesbite builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesbite builder   Wesbite builder EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:39 am

WTF!. easy my ass i chose the background of my thing but yer it says "admin" then i signed up and idk wtf do u do ay i am soooooooo pissed off.... every site i try n make i go bak in to log in and it neveer works!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

Wesbite builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesbite builder   Wesbite builder EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:04 am

my guess is that you need to authenicate your membrship, check your emails. Some sites won't let you on until you authenticate yourself, annoying as hell
Back to top Go down
Stormdrake

Stormdrake

Wesbite builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesbite builder   Wesbite builder EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:07 am

wats aunthentic or w/e u said
Back to top Go down
zapy

Wesbite builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesbite builder   Wesbite builder EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:37 am

check your e mail address that you used to sing up the account with, then go open up the e mail from them and click on the link to validate your account and it should work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wesbite builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesbite builder   Wesbite builder Empty

Back to top Go down

Wesbite builder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Call of Duty 4-
Jump to: