Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blackie CLAN expansion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackArc1

blackie CLAN expansion Empty
PostSubject: blackie CLAN expansion   blackie CLAN expansion EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:59 pm

blackArc1 aka Matthew John Crowe here
Just incase anyone was wondering I created my username for the intention of playing gran turismo online. However discovering COD im now hooked on FPS's

Im going overseas at the end of September to work and live in England for about 12months. Im gonna try as hard has possible to keep my account active over there. I'll keep in contact and try game a little wit all u's. However wit permission from TAG i will be trying to convoy a new group of TAG players over in England. Merely for the sake of it n b the first clan to have a multi national TAG clan(s)
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: blackie CLAN expansion   blackie CLAN expansion EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:05 am

man that sounds wicked, lets go global!

be a shame to see you go but you'll b welcomd back when you return

Go team blackarc!
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: blackie CLAN expansion   blackie CLAN expansion EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:53 am

Depending on ow long ya there I may join ya.
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: blackie CLAN expansion   blackie CLAN expansion EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:01 am

hey black arc. u are going to be missed buddy. m8 u dont need permission. u have been wit us for a long time an a awesome addition to the clan. how on earth are we going to find another black arc lol. m8 lets go global sounds awesome. u can take charge over there. u will have to keep us posted an get then to sign up here lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackie CLAN expansion   blackie CLAN expansion Empty

Back to top Go down

blackie CLAN expansion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Call of Duty 4-
Jump to: