Tactical Assault Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and discuss tactics and whatever else is on your mind

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback from OTR v T^G training.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
H3KTIK_JOK3R

Feedback from OTR v T^G training. Empty
PostSubject: Feedback from OTR v T^G training.   Feedback from OTR v T^G training. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get some feedback from you guys about two things. 1) What's everyone think about training ? Everyone happy with the way it's been working etc.. or anything different you's wana do ?. 2) What do you guys think of my new recruits ?

new recruits - Funkshen,KQ25,Eliskus,Etri,goreseeker_

I'd appreciate as much feedback and opinions as possible guys.

Also, you's won agree but TDM Ambush was AWESOME lol, 2 choppers Smile

lol, cheers guys
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from OTR v T^G training.   Feedback from OTR v T^G training. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:53 am

you're right, we won't agree on the TDM

KQ was amazing. Sharp with the skills mostly short range, very objective based too. A strong addition

Etri was pretty good. Good player, not so objective based, maybe he was protecting the objective more than going for it?

Funkshen was also good. He was using 3xfrags and he's been round long enough to know not to. Mabe it was a class setting problem though. Saw him around the objectives for most of the time. Occasionally would camp in random places

Eliskus I think was your weakest on show last night, with some terrible gun choices and much pointless camping. In one example on the district dom he was defending A, but was using a M21. Which is not the weapon of choice and if we needed to we could have ran right through him without too much hassel and you would have been found wanting in the game

I realise it was a trial for them so perhaps they were going for good k/d ratios but in dom/hq and sab thats not really the stats you should be concerned about, more how they worked as a team and reacted when orders were barked at them, which we can't see from our side.

the last thing you need is a lone ranger type trying to get massive k/d ratios when teamwork will beat them nearly everytime
Back to top Go down
Porky_12

Porky_12

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from OTR v T^G training.   Feedback from OTR v T^G training. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 am

Goreseeker did a bit of useless camping but all in all some good recruits. Most just need some direction on objectives but that will come with training they can get kills alright but you guys were losing because some guys ran off to useless spots. Will be awesome with some practice.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta292
Admin
Vendetta292

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from OTR v T^G training.   Feedback from OTR v T^G training. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:58 am

only i pull off the whole going for kills thing and objective at once Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dinga
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from OTR v T^G training.   Feedback from OTR v T^G training. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:23 am

hey m8 wow u guys had some new recruits last nite lol nice work. well its hard so state anything when wattson really cover on everything. i personally think funkshen. is pretty good he has got some skill . he actually goes for the objective. he a keeper. KQ well what i can i say he is a freak. he really showed he can play an wit a bit of training im sure he will fit right into ur squad. eliskus. not as good as KQ or funk but has got potental. not sure about etri. he was inconsistant not sure if he has been in a clan before but has no real tactics. was campin a little in weird spots. but but if u stear him in right direction im sure he will do fine. as for goreseeker not real sure on this kid he has some talent but tends to camp a little an not go for the objective. also we as a clan hav a age limit. so at the end of the day it ur decision. hope this help m8
Back to top Go down
wattson86
Admin
wattson86

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from OTR v T^G training.   Feedback from OTR v T^G training. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:06 am

yeah as dinga said we've got an age limit to stop those spotty faced 15 year olds coming en mass because as good as they are, they tend to be glory hungry and don't tend to be terribly loyal to the clan. (also they are most likely to give the clan a bad rep when they shoot their mouths off about stuff)
Back to top Go down
H3KTIK_JOK3R

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from OTR v T^G training.   Feedback from OTR v T^G training. EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:25 am

cheers for the feedback lads.

Much appreciated.

we've sorted the youngsters out and they no to act mature so i don't think we'll have any issues with them.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback from OTR v T^G training.   Feedback from OTR v T^G training. Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback from OTR v T^G training.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Assault Group :: Clan Challenges-
Jump to: